Johnson monument has been run by our family since 1951. Beginning when Cowan Johnson purchased the business from Mr. Wolfenden. Located in the same location, at 215 South Maple Street in Lebanon TN, Johnson Monument has been serving the Middle Tennessee area, as well as the Mid-South. We take great pride in our craftsmanship, and continually provide the utmost care, and honesty. From a young age, we have had a close relationship with the shop.